Friday, February 13, 2009

On the road again..... :o)



Well I thought I might be a little more pro-active and write in the blog again. Since I have been a little lazy about keeping this up :) Well hey now I have been a busy girl.
I have been itching to go to a dog show. I have been getting a bit of cabin fever for the last 2 months now. Although once I do get out to a show. I always want to get right back on the road and go to another. I enjoy showing dogs so much, especially watching a Lhasa starting to mature into the beautiful dogs mentally and physically they become. I had a wonderful time showing the kids in Phoenix this past weekend. The dogs love to go and we have a great time, of course the shows are all about them ( lol ) and they sure know it !
It is hard to find time to get out to show as we have a lot going on right now. This is the only time I wish that I lived somewhere on the east coast so that I could jump in my car and be at a show in an hour or 2..... it sure would be nice to not have to drive the longer distances that we have to drive here. Don't even get me started on the costs involved. Sometimes I wonder if I am crazy for the money it takes to show the dogs... but there is no other way to breed these dogs responsibly. Most breeders who show say they are hobby breeders.... but it is much more than that. It is a lifestyle that takes complete dedication, and I true love and thirst for knowledge that takes a lifetime to learn about this breed.
Here is a picture of *Kiddo* waiting to go into the group ring. He sure enjoyed the nice breeze blowing his hair back, and I snapped this shot of him with the camera.... Some people say that dogs don't smile but he sure has me fooled!
Lhasa Regards,
Goldy Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment