Thursday, May 28, 2009

Update on Andy from JoAnn ! Andy sure looks like his dad Rider :) Thanks so much for the photos JoAnn.

All is well. I thought I would send you several cute pics that I took recently. Andy is such a dream! My, does he love to give kisses and snuggles too. He likes to spoon...when I go to bed he's right there and flops down with his head on my pillow--he then curls up next to me. He is everything and more than we dreamed of. Such a curious little thing--he loves going down the hill to drink from the narrow creek that we have and certainly loves being outside. He's become the gardening expert. Whenever we're out planting something or watering, he's right there helping!!! He loves to chase water as it comes out of the hose too.

I just wanted to let you know that all is fine. He's as happy as can be!! So are we! Hope your early summer is going well!

Take care--Jo Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment