Friday, August 15, 2008

Day by Day

Well Classy's baby girl is doing a lot better, for the last couple of days we have been supplementing her and now that she is a bit older we have been adding a little heavier consistency of food and she is now starting to gain weight at the same rate as her litter mates, and no more milk through the nostrils. The thicker consistency of food helps her keep it down. This is helping her nurse better as well.
Dea left me to take care of her... lol Well she went to a dog show. So I am home taking care of the brood and Oreo and Classy's litter. I know I can take care of this little gal, but it is always nice to know that Dea is here if I need her. She will be back on Sunday so I am sure I can manage, lets hope !
I will be moving the puppies to 2 3x3 puppy pens so they will have more room to grow and will be able to start working on separating there potty area from there sleeping and eating area. Which starts about 3 1/2 to 4 weeks.
Hope everyone has a nice weekend.
Lhasa Regards,
Goldy Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment